With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?Oscar Wilde
You Might Like To Bring:
- A laptop/tablet/pen and paper– whatever your favourite writing medium may be.
- Although we can provide a hair-dryer, please bring any other beauty items you may need.
- We can provide adaptors for plugs but you may want to bring extras if you have many devices to charge/use.
- Walking boots or strong shoes. It can get muddy in the gardens and woods.
- If coming in Summer, we’d recommend sunscreen and a hat/glasses to protect you from the sun. It isn’t the Mediterranean, but last year it did reach above 35 degrees.
- Any anti-bug sprays, especially if you have any allergies. We are in the middle of the countryside.
- Any allergy medication. We have dogs at the retreat. Please inform us of any allergies or intolerances before arriving so we can plan your visit and food to better suit your needs.
- Some euros! For personal expenses.
- Although we do have some phone signal, because we’re in a bit of a dip, it comes in and out. Because of this we advise that you put an app like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger on your phone if you want to be able to make calls to family or friends back home. We have a landline for emergency calls to places like doctors, hospitals etc.