Why Book This Room?
- It’s the largest of all three of our rooms.
- It has the best views of the Breton countryside.
- En-suite bathroom with bath.
- Its own private staircase and entrance way.
- A double-bed, all to yourself (unless you choose to share it).
- A couch, comfortable enough to read or work on, which can also transform into another bed if you’re sharing.
- If you do want to share with a fellow writer/friend, you can book this room to share for a fraction more. A much cheaper holiday for both of you when the cost is split.
- A beautiful bureau to inspire and to write on (practical meets pretty).
Prices For 5 Nights- Monday Night to Saturday Morning
£645, single person– Full board.
£20 extra a night for 2 people sharing– Full board.
For special offers or course prices please see the Offers or Courses page.
Courses run throughout the year. During these times we are unable to accept guests for a regular stay but we would be overjoyed to have you visit us on another date. If you do wish to join us on any of our courses, please book through their individual pages (you can find them under ‘Courses’ in the menu).
During booking you will be asked if you wish to pay the full price or a deposit. The deposit is non-refundable and any cancellation has to be made five weeks in advance. You will be asked, by email, to pay the final instalment five weeks before. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.