Why Book This Room?
- A ground-floor room.
- A double bed, all to yourself.
- It has its own parking space.
- A door that goes onto a peaceful seating area.
- En-suite shower room.
- Own entrance from communal corridor, complete with a coat-rack.
- An antique desk with a comfortable modern chair. The best of both eras.
- Another chair for relaxing and reading, when you want a little break from writing.
Price for 5 nights– from Monday Night to Saturday Morning
£595, single person– full board.
For special offers or course prices please see the Offers or Courses page.
Courses run throughout the year. During these times we are unable to accept guests for a regular stay but we would be overjoyed to have you visit us on another date. If you do wish to join us on any of our courses, please book through their individual pages (you can find them under ‘Courses’ in the menu).
Unfortunately, at this time this room is not suitable for wheelchairs. This is something we are hoping to change in the future so please watch our social media or keep an eye on this website for future news regarding this.
During booking you will be asked if you wish to pay the full price or a deposit. The deposit is non-refundable and any cancellation has to be made five weeks in advance. You will be asked, by email, to pay the final instalment five weeks before. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.