Le Stylo Noir is a writer’s retreat in the beautiful, inspiring and peaceful countryside of Brittany, France. We aim to provide writers with a home away from home, where their only focus is on themselves and their writing. All meals are included in the price of the bedrooms and are lovingly prepared by a trained chef.
A Library of Books for Guests to Read
In Many Different Genres
We also offer some tutored courses during the summer months and discounts for special dates in the writer’s calendar. Please see Courses or Offers in the Menu to find out more. To see our calendar of Course Dates, click here: https://lestylonoirretreat.com/course-dates-and-closures/
Surrounded by Beautiful, Breton Countryside
- A short walk to Saint-Gouéno and St-Gilles-Du-Mene.
- A short drive to the commune of Plémet.
- Less than an hour’s drive from Paimpont, the home of the Breton Arthurian Legends.
- Less than an hour to the north coast of Brittany.
- For those travelling by ferry: An hour and a half’s drive from the port town of Saint-Malo.
- For those travelling by plane: An hour’s drive from Rennes and Dinard, two and a quarter hours drive from Nantes.
Le Stylo Noir
March to November
(0033) 6 18 54 10 79