UPDATE: If you have booked a stay, and because of a lockdown/self-quarantine/travel-restrictions you cannot come, please email us and we will either move you to another date or provide a full refund. Please, on your email, provide evidence of your situation. Thank you.
Le Stylo Noir is a writer’s retreat in the beautiful, inspiring and peaceful countryside of Brittany, France. We aim to provide writers with a home away from home, where their only focus is on themselves and their writing. All meals are included in the price of the bedrooms and are lovingly prepared by a trained chef.
A Library of Books for Guests to Read
We also offer a 12 Night Course, half tutored and half free-writing, with two trips in the local area included. If you want to go on two trips on a non-course week then book onto our 5 Night Stay (with trips).
Surrounded by Beautiful, Breton Countryside
- A short walk to Saint-Gouéno and St-Gilles-Du-Mene.
- A short drive to the commune of Plémet.
- Less than an hour’s drive from Paimpont, the home of the Breton Arthurian Legends.
- Less than an hour to the north coast of Brittany.
- For those travelling by ferry: An hour and a half’s drive from the port town of Saint-Malo.
- For those travelling by plane: An hour’s drive from Rennes and Dinard, two and a quarter hours drive from Nantes.
Le Stylo Noir
March to November